29 Mayıs 2015 Cuma

inside thinking

- What are we gonna do?
- About what? You mean the cockroach?
- Yeah. We can't just leave him roach around can we?
- Have any ideas? Cause i can't kill him.
- That's pretty much clear, you have a giant cat and it does not kill him!
- Maybe it will turn upside down and die and we can wait.
- That's gross!
- Well I thought your house did not welcome these guys!
- And I thought you wouldn't be climbing up walls!
- A roach can climb up walls!
- Bad for you!
- OK. Let's figure out a way.. Do you have a "roach killer" of some kind?
- No, I'm afraid not. Are you kidding me?
- Maybe a rat poison or a bug killer?
- What about a slipper?
- What?
- I can bang over its head and bam!
- Well can you?
- Sure. But it can spread its eggs all around...
- Aww, forget it.
- So we're gonna have a new pet shall we?
- Just give it to Zuzu and he's gonna take care of him.
- He's playing with him for God's sake!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder